Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ok so I am really the worst at keeping up on this! I am working forty hours a week and going to school twenty two hours a week. Any spare time I might have is spent with my family. School is going well. Everyday I feel a little bit more confident than the day before. It really is a great feeling knowing that I am making progresson something and having fun doing it. Ciara is going to be starting Orencia infusions within the next month or so. That entails spending a few hours in the rapid Treatment Unit at Primary childrens Hospital. She is real anxious about the process because it entails having an IV inserted. This is also not fun for us! In the long run though I know it will help her with her JRA.
Yesterday (2/20) myself and my two oldest sisters attended a funeral for our Great-Great Aunt, my maternal Grand Mothers Aunt. What an amazing lady she was. She published many books ranging from family history on my maternal grandmothers side of the family, her husbands family history and the histories of Tooele County and Stockton Utah. I remember as a small child going to her house for a visit with Grandma and Gramps. she had an amazing memory, she would remember everyones full name and which line of the family they were from and wouldn't hesitate to tell them their bloodlines. She truly was a great historian.
Well, I guess that is all for now.......

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging. You're family is so sweet. I also know that you are busy but I'm always checking your blog, hoping for a new post. Can't wait to see what is next.

    ReplyDelete